Jack Knows How to Party!!
Jack's BBQ Camp | Brisket Deep Dive
Join Jack and Pit Master Joe on May 7th from 2:30-4:30 pm for a terrific class which explores the magical world of smoke. Meat and cocktails.
In this class, 25 lucky people will have the opportunity to learn from the best Pit Masters in the PNW. Jack and Joe will provide an overview of basic BBQ principles, technologies of smoking, plenty of demonstrations, answer questions from attendees and provide hands-on instruction of cooking processes. Attendees will be treated to a wealth of knowledge from Jack and Joe on the following topics:
- The history of Central Texas BBQ
- Rubs, brines, sauces, and injections
- How to trim a brisket
- Different cooking techniques
- “Feeling” for doneness
- How to smoke a cocktail and other fun dishes
- And to have any questions they may have answered
The class is $150 which will be held at our SoDo location. It includes access to the class along with the following items:
- 2 complimentary beverages
- A meal after the class
- Jack’s BBQ Chef Apron
- Jack’s BBQ Brisket Rub
- Jack’s BBQ Signature Sauce
- Over $200 in value!
Looking to be one of the 25 lucky people? Click the link below and navigate to the “Events and BBQ Classes” tab.